(This is a meme I did daaaays agoooo, so it's not entirely accurate anymore but I don't feel like updating it. Copypasted from my journal LOL)STEP THE FIRST:
Spell your name with songs.Sadeness (Part I)
.In the closet
(of course!).Leave me alone
(at first I was going to choose Lung
... just cause it's awesome).Vision driver
(OK, this one was hard to choose. I don't know many song titles starting with V
).Inside all the people
(yeah, feeling kinda lonely).Age of loneliness
– Name: ... I just spelled my name.
– Birth date: March 14th
– Nickname: Shirubia, Shiru
– Eye Color: Brown
– Hair Color: ...brown? Kind of
– Zodiac Sign: PiscesSTEP THREE:
– Your best physical feature: I don't know! You tell me.
– Your bedtime? NONE.
– Most missed memory? When I was a kid, young and carefree, and I went for those long walks with my dad.STEP FOUR:This Or That…
– Pepsi or Coke? Whatever.
– McDonald’s or Burger King: I like Burger King's chips but prefer McDonald's burgers (?)
– Adidas or Nike: ...whatever.
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea.
– Chocolate or Vanilla: If it's icecream I like both. If it's milkshake I prefer chocolate :9
– Cappuccino or coffee: ...tea?STEP FIVE:Do You…
– Smoke: No.
– Curse: A lot.
– Sing: I sing in the shower from time to time, or when I'm really happy.
– Dance: GOD NO! But I wish I could ha.
– Take a shower everyday: Well of course. It's Summer, you know...
– Have a crush: I've had plenty.
– Do you think you’ve been in love?: Oh, I am!
– Want to go to college: No, I don't want to go BACK there.
– Like(d) high school: Only the last 2-3 years.
– Want to get married: Kind of. I don't find it neccessary though, but it can be useful for legal reasons.
– Get motion sickness: I used to... Now that I think of it, it's been a while since the last time I got motion sickness.
– Think you’re attractive: Only when I'm drunk
– Think you’re a health freak: Not at all.
– Get along with your parents: I do.STEP SIX:In the past month…
– Gone to the mall: Yes.
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos: ugh... no.
– Eaten Sushi: No, I don't really like sushi, so...
– Been on stage: God NO :/
– Gone skating: No.
– Made homemade cookies: No. I'ts been YEARS since the last time I made cookies.
– Gone Skinny dipping: Never in my life.
– Stolen anything: ...no.STEP SEVEN:Ever…
– Played a game that required removal of clothing: I don't think so.
– If so, was it mixed company: N/A
– Flashed anyone: Again, I don't think so.
– Been beaten up: No.
– Shoplifted: Yes. I HAVE A DARK PAST LIKE YOU CAN'T IMAGINE.STEP EIGHT:
– Age you hope to be married: Age doesn't matter.
– Numbers of Children: There's overpopulation, so... not many.
– Describe your Dream Wedding: Cannot afford expensive wedding ceremonies lol. They're also kind of unnecessary... I mean, you only need to sign a paper or two. But if my future husband comes up with original and unconventional wedding ideas then I'm all for it.
– What country would you most like to visit? I still haven't been to Germany! D:STEP NINE:In the sex you're attracted to:
– Best eye color?: I have to admit, I love grey eyes.
– Best hair color?: Now that I think of it, I've never liked a blonde guy... or girl for that matter. Must be a coincidence
Nah, hair color is not that important.
– Short hair or long hair?: It depends on the person. Some guys look great with longer hair... like my boyfriend
– Height: I'm not picky, but I prefer them to be at least a bit taller than me!STEP TEN:
– Number of people I could trust with my life: Could count them with the fingers of a single hand.
– Number of CDs that I own: Let me check... OK, nine.
– Number of tattoos: 0.
– Number of piercings: Ugh... none.PERSONALWho were you with yesterday?
With my mum. I have such an interesting social life. Oh, wait! And with some of my classmates too! It was so much fun to see them again :UWhat woke you up this morning? My alarm
... kind of, because I actually wasn't asleep, I JUST WAS IN A TRANCE.Where are you?
At home, in my study room or whatever it's called.Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
I hope so. As far as I know I'm going to some kind of concert, so it's going to be an interesting day (or night).Do you like anybody?
"I am a human being, so nothing human is foreign to me". And that's how I avoid tricky questions.THE PASTEver thrown up in public?
No... thank god! That would be fucking disgusting.Passed out because of alcohol?
NOT YET What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW?
Stupid fucking project presentation... I know I'm going to pass, but it's still stressful...THE FUTUREWhat kind of home would you like?
A clean, quiet home with enough room for all my stuff. I live in a shithole so my standards are not that high.What do you want to be when you grow up?
Jk... Right now I just want to be able to live on my own, pay the bills and all that shit. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
As far away from this country as possible... hopefully.IN GENERALDo you like candy necklaces?
Not especially.When was the last time you fell over or ran into something?
Well this morning I broke my cup because of my clumsiness (and because I didn't sleep a wink last night - I was in a trance, remember?). So I don't know if that counts, but yeah. I loved that cup...Do you listen to music every day?
Of course! Life wouldn't be the same without music. Besides, there's a shitload of new music I need to listen to.Do you still go trick or treating?
This is Spain we're talking about, and (sadly) in here we don't do that kind of stuff. People do put on ridiculous costumes though.What was the last thing you ate?
Cereals and milk. What a fascinating dinner.Are you a fast typer?
Not at all. In fact, I suck at typing hahaha.Whats your favorite type of soda?
Sprite or 7-up, all that lemon-lime stuff.Have you ever moved?
Only once.Have you ever won an award?
When I was in primary school I won awards at many competitions, most of them art competitions. Then I grew up and got stupider (or, more likely, I got an "I-don't-give-a-shit" attitude).Are you listening to music right now?
Yeah, with my awesome new headphones How long ’till your birthday?
Bah... nine months.When were you the saddest in your whole life?
Six years ago.What time is it?
00:52. But it's too warm to go to beeeeed...Do you use ebay to buy or sell?
Yeah, for both.Who makes you mad?
Oh, lots of people! For starters, my mum. WHY WON'T SHE LISTEN TO MEEEHave you ever heard a song written about you?
lol? No, never.Something you want to happen in 2012?
...I want to find a job? Ok, that's kind of lame. I want to COMPLETELY CHANGE MY LIFE. Why not. Also, I still want to go back to Ireland WITH THE SOLE PURPOSE OF GETTING DRUNK (AND buying a new cup).Summer 2012?
What's up with Summer? I don't like it. The heat is killing me, and it's only Spring D:Honestly, do you miss 2010?
Uhh, no. I started a new path in my life and that was all good and well, but it was really hard too.HONESTY SECTION1. Honestly, what color is your underwear?
Hmmm... light pink. AND brown. 2. Honestly, whats on your mind?
I'm listening to music so that's what's on my mind, kind of like a background process.3. Honestly, what are you doing right now?
Well I'm obviously typing this, and the Lord only gave me two hands, so I'm not doing anything weird 6. Honestly, have you done something bad today?
Nothing I can remember of. Well, I FELT really bad after accidentally breaking my
fucking expensive Irish
cup.8. Honestly, who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
A classmate. We were going to meet with our teacher and he was late.9. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?
Jealous? Hmm... no.10. Honestly, what makes you mad most of the time?
Being ass poor.11. Honestly, do you bite your nails?
Not anymore. I swear, it's been at least 7 years since the last time I did it.12. Honestly, have you had an eating disorder?
No.13. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very moment?
Of course I want to... 14. Honestly, are you keeping a big secret now?
Nothing too big
.15. Honestly, do you have a friend you don’t actually like?
Hah... I don't have THAT many friends.17. Honestly, are you in denial?
I don't think so. In fact, I'm painfully aware of reality.18. Honestly, do you get up in the middle of the night and eat?
No.19. Honestly, do you like anyone?
Again? "I am a human being, so nothing human is foreign to me".20. Honestly, does anyone like you?
...I WISH! hah.ANGER SECTION1. What do you do when you're mad?
I yell in a kind of strident, stupid, whiny voice.2. What’s the worst thing you’ve done when you were mad?
Saying things I regretted later. Aaaand throwing things and trying to hit people - but that was when I was an ANGSTY TEENAGER.3. Ever made anyone cry when you were mad?
No one that I know of?4. Do you swear when you’re mad?
I have no manners, so I swear by default.SAD SECTION1.When was the last time you actually cried?
Some days ago, thinking about people I miss (namely, my boyfriend and a puppy. Awww, Harper...).2. Ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yes.3. Do certain songs make you cry?
Yeah.4. What usually makes you cry?
Books, movies and thinking too much.HAPPY SECTION1. Are you usually a happy person?
I'm hard to describe lol. If you get to know me I'm nice, even kind of funny sometimes. If you get to REALLY know me I'm quite talkative and, well, quite crazy. Too bad I'm so socially awkward and introverted ha.2. What makes you the happiest?
My loved ones, discovering new places... Eating omelette :9... Reading an amazing book...4. Do you believe in yourself?
Other people might believe in me, but I certainly don't lol. Well at least not most of the time.5. When people say they think you are good looking/pretty, do you get happy?
It's flattering, but I tend not to believe them unless it's my mum saying it, then I know she really means it because she's painfully honest all the time THE END.
MAKE THE TITLE OF THE POST THE SONG YOU’RE LISTENING TO ATM.